Thursday, June 5, 2008

I know here at hogwarts we are nestled away in the hills, but it seems that we are still boiling hot in the sun! Just wondering what you are doing to keep cool. I took a dip in the black lake last night only to find that the Grindylows were not sticking to the deeper water. They grabbed ahold of my legs and shocked me with their little stingers. Fortunately my good friend, Cassandra Puddlemere, was there to help. I don't know what I would have done had they gotten me dragged into the water. I am a fair swimmer but that lake is COLD!

Darned Grindylows. So, I am busting out my copy of Magical creatures and Where to find them, so I can do my homework. It really stinks that a prefect is assigned homework by her head girl, don't you think?

Ara

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

fair, maybe not...

fitting, absolutely!