Saturday, June 14, 2008

New boy in school

So I am late posting this week, but it has been a strange week. There is a new boy in school, who isn't much of a boy. He is making all the girls swoon. I swear he is part Veela. At any rate, he has some siblings too, but this boy is just absolutely unique. I think Ms. Lily of Flitwick has her eye on him, but I am going to have to try to beat her to the punch (I hear she secretly has a boyfriend already). I am excited to see him in class. I have Ancient Ruins, Arithmancy and DIvination with him. I hear he is a wiz at Arithmancy, I may just have to need a "tutor" at some point in the near future. Oh! I snuck my muggle camera into Arithmancy yesterday, wanna see a pic of him??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So totally hot!!! I just drool every time I think of him.

Lavender Diggory said...

Everything okay??

Lavender Diggory said...

Is it bad that I keep stalking your site to peek at Edward? Don't tell my hubby!

Unknown said...

no, it's ok, i do it too....

::whistles::