Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged

Tag!
I was tagged today by Byrdie. Here goes...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Graduating Highschool. My reunion is this year, scary, huh?

2. What are five things on my to do list for today.
drive to tulsa
go to work
bill insurance
go to stringtown
call srenity


3. Snacks I enjoy... (this could be quite a long list)


4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
Pay tithing
Pay off my debt
Pay off family debt
buy everyone houses and helicopters and nice nice (fuel efficient cars)
buy tons and TONS OF yarn


5. Places I have lived...
Mulberry, AR
Charleston, AR
Fayetteville, AR
Johnson, AR
Charleston, AR (again)

6. What jobs have I had...
Grocery store cashier
Pharmacy Clerk
Receptionist at an OB/GYN office
Buyer's Assistant at the Wal-Mart Home office
DMM Assistant at the Wal-mart Home office
CSR for a DME company
Secretery for a Speech Therapy clinic

7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Everyone! I am a people person, I think.....

No comments: