Friday, April 25, 2008

Prefect!!

I am so excited about this term.  I thought it was awesome that the sorting hat re-sorted me into Slytherin, but then something amazing happened!  

I was wandering the halls of Hogwarts with my nose stuck in a copy of Hogwarts, A History.  I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking when all of a sudden I ran into what I thought was a wall.  

It turned out to be Professor Snape!  He is already here at Hogwarts and was a little surprised to see me too.  He told me to walk with him (I thought I was in trouble) to the Great Hall.  As we walked I told him I was re-sorted and he seemed intrigued.  He said this doesn't happen often, but more and more this year the sorting hat had a change of mind.

He treated me to some pumpkin juice and pumpkin pasties, prepared by none other than Dobby the house elf.  Professor Snape said he had lost his prefect from last year (I hope it wansn't anything serious) and was in need of another.  I perked up and volunteered for the position and he said he'd have to run it by Headmistress Wartbobble.  Just a few minutes later I had an owl sweeping into my dormitory dropping a letter into my lap. 

I can't believe it!  It is going to be a lot of hard work, but it will be worth it.  I also have a head girl, Cassandra Puddlemere.  I already have my 3 roommates (they are here early too).

Come on april 30th!!!!!!

Arabella

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

You bumped in my Snapey!!! Lucky girl!