Thursday, April 17, 2008

A new term begins

In about 2 weeks our new term will begin.  I came to school early (Mum and Dad had a bit of business to attend to and I thought it would be great fun to wander about the castle without too much supervision) and am loving every second of it.  I was so excited to find out I was going to be in Slytherin house.  Professor Snape is so awesome.  A few of the girls, including my friends Cassandra and Frysia have a crush on him, but we have to keep that a secret.  

I am switching houses (due to an unexpected run-in with the sorting hat where he decided I was a little more suited for Slytherin house this term) and don't quite like the common room just yet.  It is a bit dark and mildewy so we may have to use some scourging charms to freshen the place up a bit.  

I can't wait to find out who my swap partner is this term and to get a glimpse of McPotions.  I hear he is returning and has his eye on those of us who spied on him last time ;0)

No comments: